Company Overview : The leading CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM provider
MIP was founded in 1995 with the mission of delivering advanced, reliable and easy-to-use design and manufacturing software solutions for the industry.
Apart from providing ready-to-use CAD/CAM products, MIP also develops high-end CAD CAM solutions to cover the needs of the engineers.
With offices located in Estonia, Hungary, Turkey and Belarus, MIP is a fast-growing group of companies with a dedicated “Research and Development” team ensuring the best-in-class solutions.
From its Northern European headquarters in Tallinn/Estonia and its sales and support centers throughout Europe the company is able to provide global coverage to its customers – around the clock – delivering high-end CAD/CAM products whenever and whereever they are needed.
Our products and services are used by hundreds of users around the globe. In addition to its “best-in-class solutions”, MIP offers an extensive curriculum of Industry hands-on training courses that are developed and delivered by industry experts.
MIP develops the following CAD/CAM Software Solutions
- ExtrusionPower, for the design of Aluminium Extrusion Dies
- SpaceCable for the Cabling Harness Design
- SolidGenius for 3D Standard Parts Library and Productivity Tools
- FramesLink for the design of Frame type Structures
- SpacePipe for Piping and Plant Design
- ProgressivePower for the design of Progressive Dies
- ME-Genius for 2D Standard Parts Library and Productivity Tools
- ShoeCenter Design and Manufacturing Solutions for the Footwear industry