Creo Elements/Direct Drafting (old names ME10, OneSpace Drafting, CoCreate Drafting) is a professional 2D Design and Drafting solution for optimizing each step of the design process. It offers sophisticated tools for creative initial design, fast modifications, parametric design, a powerful Automatic Dimensioning Module and raster data input possibility. Drafting is completely translated into several languages including Hungarian, Czech, Russian, Romanian, Polish and Turkish.
Features & Benefits
Organize 2D design elements within a part and assembly product structure (versus layers), matching how engineers design and manufacture products.
- Improve speed and accuracy as you create and modify with visual snap points, lines, and handles
- Dimension design features, manually or automatically, on parts and assemblies using international standards including ISO, DIN, JIS, and ANSI
- Compare different revisions of drawings, clearly highlighting additions, deletions, and modifications
- Customize to fit company-specific needs and automate 2D development processes
- Import and export Autodesk DWG and DXF and 2D IGES formats